Achievement House Inc
Achievement House, Inc owns and operates multiple businesses for our individuals to gain work experience on many different facets. One of their 6 thrift shops is located here in Morro Bay. Perfect for fans of thrifting, you will be sure to find a deal at this fantastic nonprofit.
(805) 772-6744 MB Store • 730 Morro Bay Blvd • Morro Bay
Your go to Morro Bay full-service printer since 1979 offering large and small digital and offset printing, including graphic design and direct mail advertising – they can do it all. They also carry a selection of office supplies and stationary for all of your holiday printing needs!
(805) 772-3540 MB Store • 365 Quintana Road • Morro Bay
Beachfront Kites, Surreys and More
The shop is filled with kites for breezy day fun, toys, and more! Or rent a beach cruiser or a 2–4-person surrey and pedal the afternoon away along.
(805) 772-0113 • 1108 Front Street • Morro Bay
Beads By The Bay
Offering a large variety of beads, jewelry making supplies, finished jewelry, collectible rocks and crystals, plants, and fairy garden accessories. Also offering repairs and custom designs.
(805) 772-3338 • 333 Morro Bay Blvd. • Morro Bay
Boat Yard Marketplace, Inc
General Store is dedicated to providing amazing local products from around the area with a major focus on domestic goods offering provisions, refreshments, beer, champagne and fine wines.
(805) 225-1514 • 875 Embarcadero • Morro Bay
Carla's Country Kitchen and Gift Shop
Home cooked recipes, family-owned restaurant, and gift store.
(805) 772-9051 • 213 Beach Street • Morro Bay
Candy Store selling saltwater taffy and more. You can also make a memento pressed penny and get your fortune told by Bruce, the talking shark.
(805) 772-3080 • 845 Embarcadero Blvd, Suite H • Morro Bay
Locally owned and operated bookstore with not only new and used books, but also a variety of gifts including puzzles, candles, jewelry, socks, incense, and more. Chapel is available to rent for small wedding and events
(805) 772-2880 • 845 Main Street • Morro Bay
Dress Your Soul
Clothing from casual to upscale in sizes extra small to 3X. Our accessories range from on-trend costume jewelry to locally made electroformed pinecone pendants to one-of-a-kind semi-precious stones and crystals in sterling silver.
(805) 235-6130 • 601 Embarcadero • Morro Bay
Electric Valley Vintage & Goods
Offering curated vintage clothing from band tees to street wear to pieces from decades past, we are sure to have something for everyone.
(727) 809-0240 • 735 Napa Ave • Morro Bay
Local distributer and online retailer of specialty spices and imported snacks.
(805) 878-7314 • Morro Bay
Gaia’s Garden & Apothecary
Apothecary offering an array of plant magic and herbal remedies as well as handpicked house plants, crystals, and wellness tools.
(805) 776-5022 • 600 Morro Bay Blvd • Morro Bay
Women’s clothing with an eclectic vibe and offers new trendy, affordable clothing and accessories.
(805) 439-4545 • 458 Morro Bay Blvd • Morro Bay
Unique clothing, accessories, shoes, and gifts.
(805) 503-5954 • 699 Embarcadero Suite #5 • Morro BayMonarch Grove Trailer in Pismo Beach
The Monarch Grove Mercantile Trailer sits right at the heart of the Pismo State Beach Monarch Butterfly Grove. The trailer is open from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm every day of the year, with extended hours during butterfly season (October-February). The Mercantile trailer itself carries a wide variety of butterfly souvenirs, apparel, guides, binoculars, and more.
(805) 773-7170 • 400 S Dolliver Street • Pismo
Morro Bay Appliance
Appliances and Appliance Repair
(805) 772-2755 • 935 Main Street • Morro Bay
Morro Bay House of Jerky
Delicious, Healthy, Premium Jerky
(805) 772-7059 • 1130 Front Street • Morro BayMorro Bay Maritime Museum
The Morro Bay Maritime Museum’s mission is to provide an easily accessible educational venue for maritime history, science, and technology. It is a family friendly non-profit museum and gift shop featuring interactive activities, maritime displays, and decommissioned working boats
(805) 225-5044• 1210 Embarcadero • Morro Bay
Morro Bay Natural History Museum
(805) 712-4839 20 State Park Road• Morro Bay•
Out of the Dark
Handmade and custom lamps and lamp repair also offering vintage clothing, jewelry, and other goodies.
(310) 991-9677 • 334 Morro Bay Blvd • Morro Bay
Offering a unique mix of contemporary woman's apparel, shoes, accessories, and jewelry. In addition, Poppy sells an eclectic variety of artisan soaps, lotions, candles, ceramics, chimes, and stationary.
(805) 771-9750 • 911 Embarcadero • Morro Bay
Artisan Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Gifts
(818) 426-2512 • 699 Embarcadero • Morro Bay
Real World Globes
Fun and educational globes for sale. Their products are designed to facilitate fun and rewarding learning experiences by employing hands-on visual and spatial learning techniques.
(559) 786-2128 • Morro Bay
Handcrafted Jewelry, each piece is made using genuine Sea Glass and Sea Pottery found on California's Central Coast.
(951) 306-9668 • 701 Embarcadero suite D • Morro Bay
A great selection of merchandise for the whole family including t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, jewelry, plush toys, towels and souvenirs
(805) 610-5766• 1001 Front Street• Morro Bay
SLACKTYDE Morro Bay
Lifestyle apparel line and brand specializing in tie dye and bleach work.
(805) 423-5654 • Morro Bay
Specialty Gift Shop with jewelry, local art, unique gifts, toys, gift-wrapping, and more.
(805) 459-5751 • 591 Embarcadero • Morro Bay
Spooner Ranch House in Monataña de Oro State Park
The Central Coast State Parks Association is dedicated to offering quality, locally-made or USA-sourced products in their nature stores. Their merchandise, often customized for local parks, emphasizes education and interpretation. They prioritize sustainability and fairness by sourcing from environmentally and socially responsible companies. Shop with purpose, knowing your purchase directly benefits our local State Parks.
(805) 528-6857 • Monataña de Oro State Park • San Luis Obispo
The Garden Gallery
The Garden Gallery offers a quintessential blend of indoor and outdoor living products which capture the essence of a fabled California lifestyle.
(805) 772-4044 • 680 Embarcadero • Morro Bay
The Rustic Diamond
A Creative Home Goods Store featuring artisan crafts, one-of a kind gifts, home décor, unique women's clothing & jewelry
(661) 979-8717 • 699 Embarcadero • Morro Bay
The Shell Shop
The place to find decorative shells and corals, specimen collector shells, unique crafted seashell jewelry, shell handcraft, and so much more!
(805) 772-8014 • 590 Embarcadero • Morro Bay
The Ugly Mug Ceramics
A selection of ceramics handmade by the shop owners and other artisans as well as a variety of giftable items including candles, lotions, cards, stickers, dog scarves, and more!
(559) 930-8151 • 875 Main Street • Morro Bay
Tiger Monkey Tattoo
Tattoo and piercing, art gallery, mercantile, and merchandise
(805) 441-5787 • 468 Morro Bay Blvd • Morro Bay
Under the Sea Gallery
Garden items, clothing, and gifts for the whole family are available at this fun and eclectic shop.
(805) 748-3144 • 833 Embarcadero Road • Morro Bay