Make a difference in the lives of others by joining our team of dedicated caregivers providing care for seniors in a well-established, unique, award-winning, home-like care facility.REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least of 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school degree or equivalent
- Be able to pass a LIVESCAN DOJ and FBI Background Check
- Have physical abilities including LIFTING, sometimes as much as a full adult’s weight IS ESSENTIAL. Must have Physician’s Physical Clearance.
- Have good mental health
- Be reliable, honest, flexible, cheerful, hard-working and kind
- Be able to understand and communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Adhere to our Mission Statement and Core Values
- Complete all Orientation Training and In-Service Assignments
- Follow Facility Protocol, Policies and Procedures
- Be a team-player. Ask questions and be a life-long learner
- Basic First Aid and CPR certification is required
- CNA or CHHA certification is desirable.
- Medication Certification is required for staff that is assisting in medication administration
Apply today: www.gardenhousemorrobay.org• Click on Employment • Download .pdf Personnel Record
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop off in person 480 Main Street, Morro Bay
Be part of a GREAT TEAM that makes It happen!